Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jana and Craig's wedding weekend.Sorry this post is a little late. I had LOTS of pictures to get organized. Family from out of town flew in on Thursday night, so we went down to Dads to have dinner with everyone. None of them had met Holden yet, so he was the life of the party. He loved being passed around to everyone. And fell asleep on my aunts lap (even though he still wanted to be awake) Thursday was also my grandma's 89th birthday. She of course did not want to celebrate, but we did anyway.

Alisa lighting the candles on grandmas cake after we had a yummy dinner.


We promised Grandma that we wouldnt put 89 candles on her cake. I with that she lived closer. It was so fun to see her and hangout with the family.


Holden needed a momentary break from being held. We put him on the floor and he was laughing and eating his toes.



Holden sitting on his great grandma's lap. Holden is Grandma's second great grandchild. My aunt gave him the monkey and he instantly loved it. It has a really cool texture to it.



Friday night was Craig and Jana's rehearsal and dinner. They had their dinner at the timbermine steak house. It was pretty good. They gave everyone in the wedding party a cool wine glass or beer mug as a gift. This is me getting my gift.



I made this cake for the dinner. Craig drew a picture of what he wanted and this is what I came up with. I think he liked it. :)



Jess, Me and Craig at the dinner. Everything turned out really well.



Another picture of the cake. I am pretty proud of myself. I havent made any cakes before this one, other than the couple that I made in cake class.



The rehearsal for the wedding was up at Wolf Creek Golf Course. It was beautiful! I dont know why Tay has on an unhappy face, but I still liked the picture so I posted it.



Cutest baby Holden just hung out and enjoyed. He played on the grass for a little bit and sat on people lat while we practiced for the wedding.



Me, Russell and Holden sitting and waiting for Jana and Craig who were about 30 minutes late. If you know them, this is to be expected.


Mom, Grandpa, Lauren and the wedding coordinator all waiting for the 2 most important people to show up.


Yay they arrived! Me, Russell, Holden, Jana, Mom, Grandpa, Lauren and Tay posing for some pictures before we got to work. We were standing where they were to be married.




Saturday afternoon was the wedding. This is my Dads side of the family waiting for the show to begin.




One of the views from the porch. I love the valley. Its so pretty and smells so good!



Russell sitting up in the lodge waiting for everyone to be ready so we could head down to our places for the wedding. Isnt he the most handsome bald head!?!?!!


The lodge, where the dinner and dancing were to be held.




The table center pieces, which I placed on all the tables.


Jana and Craigs sweetheart table. They were looking over the rest of the room.



Tay and I went down to SLC to pick up all the flowers on the day of the wedding. I had 7 coolers full of ice and we still didnt have enough. After picking up the flowers I went to pick up my sister in law, Jessie and the wedding cake.


One Jessie and I made it up to the lodge we went to work right away on getting the cake assembled. It only took us about an hour and a half. Again I was super happy with how it came out. Jessie has made wedding cakes before, but I havent.




Some of the fresh flower decoration. Jessie did most of the decorating. That is her favorite part and NOT mine.



I think that it came out pretty good ;)



We finished decorating the cake leaving me about 20 minutes to get ready (turns out I had longer than that cuz people were late) After everyone was ready we all went down to the patio together to take our places for the wedding. I dont have many pictures of the part, but there was 14 people in their wedding party. This is Jared, Jana's brother and Jess (Tay) walking down the isle.


Russell and Me walking down. We were the last of the party. (thats their photographer in the background.)


Craig waiting for his bride. He was all smiles, pretty touching!. Lauren married them and she did a beautiful job!!!!


My cute family, Nicole, Ashley, Tay, Me, Shelby and Hannah



My Dad and Alisa


Craig and Mom


Russell and his dad, Curtis. I was so thankful to Russell's family who took care of baby Holden while we did wedding stuff.



I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!Carol helped me make some black slacks for Holden and get him ready for the wedding. He turned out dang cute! I love this pic!



Craig, Mom,Holden, Me and Russell.



Alisa, Dad, Tay, Me, and Shelby


The flower girls Angel and Larissa. They were super cute and did a great job. Larissa mentioned how beautiful Jana was then said that she wished she could marry Craig. haha


My bestest buddy, Brooke! She came up early to help me get everything set up and get ready. I am so thankful for my wonderful friend!


Me, Mom and Tay


More pictures after the wedding. Lauren, Larissa, Tay, Jana, Craig, Mom, Me, Holden, Russell, Grandpa and Taven.


Same people, different angle


Tay, Me, Russelll, Mom and Grandpa waiting to be told what to do for pictures.


Tay, Me, Russell and Craig waiting for more pictures. The warm sun felt good. it was such a nice day.



Jana, Craig, Tay and Me



After the wedding everyone headed to the patio for some shade and drinks.


Craig with Taven, Jana's bestfriends son. Taven was the ring barer, but hewas running around like crazy and noone trusted him with the rings. He only made it half way down the isle before he took off after a bird.



Shelby, Tay, Hannah and Ashley sitting around talking after dinner. Once the dancing begun we all jumped in and started doing the hoky poky. We were all laughing so hard, it was a great time.!

Hanging out talking after dinner. Nichole, Shelby, Tay, Me, Hannah and Ashley.


The wedding coordinator talking to Jana and Craig about cutting into my beautiful cake. TEAR! It was a little sad for me, but mostly happy.



The happy couple cutting into the cake. The photographer told them to do it in slow motion so that he could get a lot of good pictures, so I have a lot of pictures also! ha!


They were so cute feeding eachother a bite. So in love! After they took their bite Jana turned and told me how good it tasted. Made me feel good that I can make it pretty AND taste good!


So cute!


Craig and Jana's first dance together as a married couple. I am so happy for them and very to happy to have Jana as an "official" sister (inside joke) Congratulations! love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment