Monday, March 14, 2011



This weekend we went down to St. George to get some sunshine. We stayed at the Inn at Entrada. It was absolutly beautiful! Our condo was right on the golf course and the view was amazing. We had a little duck pond right outside the door. The golf green witht the red mountains in the back ground ....amazingly beautiful!






This weekend was Holden's first vacation, although it was more like a trip. I was nervous, but our baby was so good. He slept the ENTIRE drive down. I was worried about having enough diapers, clothes etc. He slept in the pack n play for the first time. It took him about an hour (not normal) to fall asleep. He totally knew that he wasnt in his bed. He was such a champ at all our eating out adventures. Just sat and hung out. I am so greatful for my wonderful baby!






Russell was so happy to be with the baby all weekend. He couldnt hardly put Holden down. This picture was right when we got to the Inn. I took the picture myself or I would have tried to get Holden to look. We cant decide wheather Holden looks like me or Russell. What do you think?






We took a walk around the golf course to check out the cool houses and views. We just picked up the jogger last week. I love this stroller! It is so nice. It has suspension. Russell was driving it "off road" to test it out. I have to say it passed his testing. :)






On Saturday night we went to a resturant called Anasazi Grill. They told us that it was a fun place to eat because they bring out this 700 degree stone and you cook your own meat. I wasnt sure about paying money to cook my own dinner, but it was so much fun. I cooked my steak medium rare just EXACTLY how I like it. YUM!



Russell cooking his steak. He was having fun!





Mom and Holden. Mom had mahi mahi, which she ate so quickly. Holden just hung out and smiled.






Craig had steak and Jana had Salmon. They loved their dinner too. I would go back for sure!





Russell and Me. Enjoying our yummy, fun meal.












2 comments:

  1. aawwwhhhhh thank you so much for posting pictures!! i can't wait to see more (mom's camera). The place looks beautiful and that dinner joint looks rad too! Maybe once I graduate P-school we can all go. Holden is so freaking chubby!! I wish I could see his eyes and then I could tell you who he looks more like.. the chubby cheeks, blonde hair and white skin makes me jump to saying he looks like Russ but I need to see him up close and personal. Soo darling and miss you guys tons!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete