Haha I just think this picture is funny and cute. We just got this little seat today and had to try it out. He lasted in it for about twenty minutes, which I was happy about. Cute little gnome!
Bahahahaha, how freaking cute. he looks like he is as wide as he is tall!! I love it. How was dinner at mom's? I am sad I missed out but thank you so much for the pics of Sugar.. so cute and I really appreciate the thoughts. Love you Sissy-wissy.
Russell and I were married on May 7, 2005. Holden joined our family November 23, 2010 and Brooklyn on August 13,2012. We are enjoying life with lots of family time and vacations! :)
haha he's so cute! Love the bumbo!
ReplyDeleteBahahahaha, how freaking cute. he looks like he is as wide as he is tall!! I love it. How was dinner at mom's? I am sad I missed out but thank you so much for the pics of Sugar.. so cute and I really appreciate the thoughts. Love you Sissy-wissy.
ReplyDelete