I took Holden on his first of many hiking trips the other day. It was 54 degrees outside and so beautiful! Brooke and I walked along the
Bonneville shoreline trail from above
Weber State to the top of 27
th street. The walk normally takes us an hour and a half. On Tuesday it took us almost three hours. I think it was partly due to the walking in the slush and the other part was the extra twenty pounds I had on my back. He was so great, slept the whole time.

All you can see of Holden is his cute little H hat. He was curled up the entire time in the backpack, which I LOVE!
Huddy and Ry were so good too. On the way back Hudson decided he was going to play with
Maxx. It was so funny to see the 25 pound dog playing with the 150
pounder.

My good little hiker and Me. I cant believe how heavy he got :)

Brooke and
Maxx.
Maxx was so tired after our hike he was snoring with is head under
Brookes bed with only his bum on his bed.

Getting out of the backpack after our hike(his had was covering his ears on the trail
haha). Cute little sleeper! Love him!!
I was so super super sore the next day. Every muscle in my body hurt! I guess thats good for me right?!?!
Awww Sissy!!! Your hike looks like so so sooo much fun!! I wish I could have been there to play!! I looks like such and nice day and Holden is cute as ever.. you look great too! I can't believe how huge Maxx is! Love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete