Thursday, February 4, 2010

MY BLANKET IS FINISHED!!!! Yay, I am so extremely STOKED! Russell and I went to Joann's to buy fabric for the back. We (I) picked out 3 different colors for the back that I loved all to find out that there wasn't enough material. :(

My Mother and sister in law helped my get it on the quilting frames and tie. It only took us ONE WHOLE day!! My back was so sore.

My second trip to a different Joann's was more successful. I ended up with this grey and green which I also love!!!


Carol helped my hand stitch the edges. We sat and sewed while watching Jessie RUN at physical therapy. So awesome!

You would think that I was proud of the hand stitching or something! :)

The final product. It's somewhere between queen and king sized. YAY its done!





1 comment:

  1. SO AWESOME, LAURIE! I love it!

    And I'm so so so glad to hear that Jessie is RUNNING...Way to go, Jess!

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete