Sissy, he is sooo adorable!! I love this picture so much and am so excited to be home and play! I can't believe how many teeth he has!! I wish dad were here to see this kind of stuff and hopefully he is looking over you and smiling at you two! He would be LOVING this picture of Holden! XOXO I love you!
Russell and I were married on May 7, 2005. Holden joined our family November 23, 2010 and Brooklyn on August 13,2012. We are enjoying life with lots of family time and vacations! :)
Sissy, he is sooo adorable!! I love this picture so much and am so excited to be home and play! I can't believe how many teeth he has!! I wish dad were here to see this kind of stuff and hopefully he is looking over you and smiling at you two! He would be LOVING this picture of Holden! XOXO I love you!
ReplyDeletePs THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT AND THOUGHTS!!! I loved that you shared them!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! XOXOOXOX
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute little boy!! Funny little man!
ReplyDelete