Monday, April 16, 2012

Bye, Bye Trucky

This post is a little bit boring. Its more for my record keeping.
I took the truck to get the oil changes some time a few weeks ago. The guys at jiffy lube told me that several screws had fallen out and there was a differential leak. Long storey short we decided that we didnt want to spend money on maintenance on a tuck that was 8 eight years old with 208,000 miles on it. So, I listed it on ksl.com thinking that it would take a few months to sell. Nope. Three days. I was happy with the sale although not ready to buy a new car yet. We bought the truck for $12,500 in 2009 and sold it for $10,400 in 2012. I was pretty happy with that!! I was car-less for about a week, but we managed just fine.






















1 comment:

  1. Awww, bye bye little trucky! Lots of fun adventures! When one door closes, another opens! Yay to your blue beauty!! :) XO

    ReplyDelete