Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!!

On Friday this little boy was into EVERYTHING! It was the first day that I truly couldn't keep up with him! I got some sugar out of the pantry and next thing I know he is in there pulling syrup and drinks off the shelf.

Holden has been trying to get into the dog food for a while. I let him get the bowl because it was empty. Poor Hudson and Ryker were standing around looking at me like "Where's my food?"










So, I put some food in the bowl! So funny. He would put some into his mouth, spit it out then do it again and he would kinda make this "euk" noise.


After he discovered that he really didn't like the dog food she started shoving handfuls of food into Hudson face. Huddy was loving eating it out of Holden's hand and Holden was loving feeding him. The mess actually wasn't too bad to clean up. The dogs ate most of the food that fell on the floor.


Next came lunch! What a task! he was tired and kept rubbing his eyes then sticking his fingers in his mouth. Thus we had chicken noodle soup makeup.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! We had a fun time. YES Russell is in costume! Holden was a tiger and he was kind of cranky so he actually growled most of the night..haha!





The tigers teeth come out! grrrr...haha yeah right this is the happiest kid ever!

Our family all dressed up. As you can see I was a trophy wife and Russell was my rich man. Cant really tell in the picture but he has a huge gold chain on and chest hair. haha!























3 comments:

  1. Such cute costumes!! Every rich man should have a tiger, so Holden fits into your theme PERFECT!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's super sweet and I love your costume!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Russ. For thea record I do not approve of the consumption of dog food by infants!

    ReplyDelete