Here he was helping me pull weeds-His versions was putting the weed roots, dirt and rocks into his mouth. I had to keep a super close eye on him because it was handfuls of dirt at a time. I pulled out several rocks. I kept trying to put him the the middle of the lawn so that he wouldn't eat so much dirt, but in like 2 seconds he was back at my side "helping."
Mr. Holden's favorite face to pull. He does it and says "aaoooooo." He knows that it makes people smile at him too. Whenever we are at the grocery store, at lunch or just out with people he is interacting with everyone, getting them to smile at him. He loves it!
Holden playing with his friend Asher. They are three weeks apart and good little buddies. Hopefully they will get to play a lot in the future because I like Ashers mom. :)
They were so cute cute playing with Holden's walking toy. They kept taking each others hands off the button that they wanted to touch. Then they would make faces at each other.
Can you see the bruise in the middle of Holden's forehead. He was racing to get to the dog's water bowl before I could get him. He slipped and smashed his head on the tile floor. :(
What HAMS!! Cutes little drool faces ever! It was really hard to get this picture. I thought it was hard trying to get a cute picture of one baby...try two!
Last weekend we brought Holden to the RSL game with us. He was so great. A friend made him his little pumpkin hat. Isn't it cute!?!!He was intently watching the game from grandma's lap. So serious! After a while he loosened up a little bit and started pulling the "aaaooooo" face and flirting the girls behind us. He was giggling up a storm!


love, love, LOVE this little guy!! Ah, I can't wait to see him! I'm happy you take so many pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLauren he honestly gets cuter and cuter everytime I see him! I love that hat! It's so fun having kids!!:)
ReplyDeleteLauren - you seriously have the cutest little boy ever! I just want to squeeze him he's so adorable! I'm so glad for you!
ReplyDelete