Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mom threw a baby shower for me at her house on Saturday. It was very nice. Brooke had some funny games to play. One of them was you had to look at these pictures of women's faces and decide if the face they were making was conception or birth. I only got 2 of the 10 right. Taylor won with 8 correct.

This is the little onesie that Taylor gave me/Holden. I have to say that I was surprised that it wasnt a tie dye something or Birkenstocks. haha. She is totally converted to and Oregon-ite.

Jana and Craig gave us the monitors that I registered for. So nice!

Lauren ordered these cup cakes for the shower. Cute and very yummy! (I had 2!!)



1 comment:

  1. i just wanted to give you something that you'd actually put on him.. not just a waste of my time and money!! hopefully you like the outfit I got him! The tie-dye might be a surprise!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete