Russell had his ACL in his knee repaired on Thursday. We got to the hospital at 7:45 am to get him all ready to be operated on. All the staff was great! He did so well. There were no problems with the anaesthesia or the surgery. I have been home taking care of him, as he can only get up to go to the bathroom. He is such a great guy. Its killing him that he can't get up and do things for himself. He is so easy for me to help :)
Pictures are out of order, as always
Carol (Russell's mom) and I in the post-op room waiting for Russell to completely wake up so that we can take him home.

Russell and I in the post-op room. What a handsome guy all foggy on his drugs.
Pictures are out of order, as always
Carol (Russell's mom) and I in the post-op room waiting for Russell to completely wake up so that we can take him home.

Russell and I in the post-op room. What a handsome guy all foggy on his drugs.


I'm glad that everything went well with the surgery! We'll have to come by this week when we have more time to hang out! But it was way good to see you the other day
ReplyDelete