I got these glasses in my Wendy's kids meal. Russell and I were having so much fun wearing them while we were out running errands. We got some priceless looks from adults and little kids. It was so much fun!
Oohhhhh myyyyy goooodddnneessss!!! HAHAHHAAHAHA, these glasses are PRICELESS!! How awesome. omg. you two are the hottest two people i know!! LOVE IT! This is the only time i will say "go wendy's" and it's only because of these glasses haha. love you sister.
Russell and I were married on May 7, 2005. Holden joined our family November 23, 2010 and Brooklyn on August 13,2012. We are enjoying life with lots of family time and vacations! :)
Oohhhhh myyyyy goooodddnneessss!!! HAHAHHAAHAHA, these glasses are PRICELESS!! How awesome. omg. you two are the hottest two people i know!! LOVE IT! This is the only time i will say "go wendy's" and it's only because of these glasses haha. love you sister.
ReplyDelete