Friday, July 23, 2010

We had our 22 week appointment on Wednesday. Baby Tanner is still a boy. I had to post these 4d pictures because I think that it is absolutely amazing what technology can see/do. I dont think that the baby liked the ultrasound much, he was moving all over the place. The ultrasound tech said that she was having a hard time getting the measurements she needed because he wouldn't hold still for more than a second. She said that everything was perfect, he is 1 lb 1 oz.

both pics are of his face.

The top 2 pics are his face, the middle, left one is his arm up over his face and a leg, the middle right one is arm over face and umbilical cord. I have no clue what the one on the far right is, so if anyone knows let me know. :)

Same as the middle 2 above.

Far left pic is a leg and foot, the other 2 are of his face.


I cant believe how much he has changed in just 4 weeks!! If anyone has any boy names that they want to share let us know, we are having a hard time!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ultrasounds! I think that they are SO amazing, I was looking back at Ayden's and some of them even look like him! I hope the pregnancy is going well! I can't wait to see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete