I went up to snowbasin to set up a picnic for Jana and Craig (with out Jana knowing). Craig and I had kinda a hard time getting everything coordinated without Jana knowing, since she uses his phone all the time.
I hiked up Cold Water trail about an hour before they got up to the mountain to set up their little picnic.
This pic I sent to Craig's phone so that he would know where to look for the blanket, because it was off the trail a ways and not vi sable. He said that as he was walking up the trail he kept looking at the picture to see if he was getting close. He had to lie to Jana and tell her that he was texting someone. Then as they got close to the site he grabbed Jana's arm and started pulling her of the trail. She was mad at him for pulling her off the trail, then she said " someone left a picnic here, I wonder who's it is"
No comments:
Post a Comment