We celebrated Father's day a week early. My Dad wanted to go hiking in
millcreek canyon then hang out at his house and have a
bbq. It was a great
Sunday!
Us hiking. Do you like Russell's sweaty head?
Gross!

The canyon was so cool and beautiful. I love hiking.

Taylor is proud of her photography skills on this one. She took the picture and got all of us in!
haha my Dads camera has a screen on the front, so she could see exactly what she was doing!
Craig, Jana, Me, Russell, Dad, Alisa, Taylor and the puppies.

Russell napping and me
relaxing at my Dad's after the hike.
Haha all of us relaxing. Taylor thought it was funny that we were all laying together!

I
dont think that I will ever get all the pictures in the right order! ha!

All the puppies enjoying themselves. The little red puppy is Rocco, Jana and Craig just got him from the pound. He is supper sweet!

Russell with the puppies.
Hiking is so fun! We all need to go! I haven't seen you in forever! We all need to hang out!
ReplyDelete