Friday, June 25, 2010

I guess that its about time that I put our BIGGEST good news on the blog. I have sat down several times to post it, and I've been to shy. So here it is:

Russell and I are expecting a baby boy toward the end of November!

We are both stressed and so excited! This baby will be the first grandchild, nephew...relative on both sides of the family. Everyone was SUPER shocked when we told them that we were expecting a baby. Kinda fun! ha!

7 comments:

  1. Here is my "like" button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! Congrats, Ayden will have a little buddy to play with now! Now you need to do a belly picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooooo exciting!!! Congrats you two! I can't wait to see that beautiful baby boy arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I'm SUPER excited!!! What cute parents you two will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I blew It on my last comment I thought people knew!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren! I am soo excited for you guys! We are also expecting a little boy, but in December! I am soo excited!We need to try to get together I haven't talked to you in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenni! Do you have a blog you keep up to date? I want an invite!

    ReplyDelete