Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Christmas festivities. Again out of order. The bottom of the post is the beginning.

Christmas day, my Dad, Alisa, Sumer, and Shelby came up to eat a quick dinner at my house before I had to go to work ( :( ). It was nice to have everyone at my house even though I was a tiny bit stressed about eating, opening presents, cleaning up and then making it into work on time.


Craig made these dishes for everyone. They are so awesome. He customized them for each of us!! Russell and I love them. This is the most thoughtful gift from him so far!!!! Thanks Little Bro and Jana!!


I made Russell wait until Christmas afternoon to open his last gift. It was a watch. I think he likes it!


Christmas morning at the Tanners. Yes Jessie got to come home for a couple of hours. It was absolutely wonderful to have her there!! Mom came down to say hi to her and give her some nutritional supplements that will make for a faster recovery. Mom is wearing a RSL jersey that we gave her. She has bought one for everyone else, so we thought that it was about time that she got one too.



Boyd, Curtis, Russell and Jessie opening Christmas presents.


John and Anni opening Christmas gifts. Annie got a bunch of clothes and jewelry. John got some Lego's, clothes, and a book. Plus more.



Russell and I got some hiking gear. The Tanners go hike to the Grand Teton peak every year. Its a 14 hour hike round trip and this year we are going with.


Curtis made these!!!! Russell's is a plack for a sword that they brought back from Germany a few years ago. The sword looks amazing hanging on it. Mine is a shadow box for my wedding flowers. I am so excited for it. They have just been sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Both of us were VERY surprised!!

Us opening gifts.



We gave Carol a pedicure and a message. I think that she was pretty excited for it!!




We gave Curtis a gift card to Bikers Edge. He was pretty excited as well.


Christmas morning at our house before we went up to the Tanners. Russell thought that it would be funny to put the used bows on the dogs heads. That lasted for about 15 seconds before the pawed them off.



Russell got me a home RSL jersey. YAY!!


Me opening presents on Christmas morning. Can you tell that I just rolled out of bed?? haha-don't look!!!



Russell opening some socks and sweaters. haha, socks are the best Christmas gift ever right?



Christmas eve at my moms house. This is my moms friend Lauren's little girl, Larissa. She loved Hudson! what child doesn't love him?

Mom bought all the ingredients for us to make Kalula. Then she 5X the recipe. So if anyone wants any I think that we filled about 40 bottles!!! Way to much!!!



It was fun to make. Russell cut up the Vanilla beans, I added the sugar mixture, Craig added the Vodka and Mom supervised.


Us getting into the grove of making Kalula. Russell, Mom, Me, Craig and Lauren.


Larissa showing off her chocolate covered hands and face. Russell thinks it is so funny to give kids candy and send them home on a sugar high.

Russell and I opening presents at my Moms house. Tay gave me this cute scarf. I love it. Ryker was totally freaked out about Larissa being there, so he sat in Russell lap all he could.


Our smiling faces after we got into the stocking that Santa had left for us. Santa is in pink, haha, and left lots of cash!
This shirt was also in the stocking. I love it!!! I wore it the day after Christmas.

Our gift to Mom. Lauren scanned and uploaded a bunch of childhood pictures onto snapfish. (when my parents got divorced my Dad got all the photo albums) Lauren and I put together this photo album for Mom. She was so happy to see all the memories. She was so surprised and she cried all day!!!

Lauren and Russell watching Moms face as she opened her photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment