Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Start from the bottom of the post, next time I will upload the pictures starting from the end so you can read from the beginnig!


Another neighbor, this crab was just outside the door. Hopefully eating the mosquito's!

Our backyard neighbors at the hotel.



The game, I kept looking up trying to find the TV to watch the replay...none to be found! It was way different then watching my Real Salt Lake team!


Us at the game, and the taco lady in the background. All the prices are on her shirt. I had the best time people watching!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Chris (a friend that Russell went to high school with) and our taxi cab driver, Gonzolo. Funny story, when we told Gonzolo that we were headed to the soccer stadium to watch the match he got all excited. He told us that he would buy his ticket with the money that we paid him to take us to the stadium. He then told us that he would take us back to the hotel for 20 dollars less then normal if we would let him watch the game with us. Deal for us!!! It was so funny, I am pretty sure that would only happen in Mexico. It was cool to have him there with us, since none of us spoke Spanish. He got us some free stuff, food and helped Sara (Chris's girlfriend buy a jersey.) So FUN!





I guess that all the cops in the corner were ready for riot control. I can't say that I have ever seen them before (thats why I took a picture, haha)



Us outside the get of the soccer stadium. We went to watch Atlante vs. Atlas. I am holding a horn that was passed out to everyone entering the stadium. It was soooooooooooooo noisy!!




Russell swimming with the fishies.


A cool picture of all the coral, I guess Mexico has the second largest coral reef. (2nd to the great barrier reef in Australia).

Me swimming with the fishies!!! I LOVE IT!!

That is a huge lobster hiding under the ledge.

A stone fish, we almost missed him. We tried to get him to wake up and move, but he wouldnt.


The underwater camera was a great investment!


Sea turtle, he was hungry. It was so awesome to see him swim around and eat off all the coral.




Look closely, the dark fish under the ledge is a grouper. So cool!



School of Angel fish.


Eagle Ray.


Us getting our picture taken...smile!


Us on the beach after our 2 dives.



Russell on the boat getting ready to go dive! WOW, he is HOT!






My toes, Sara, Chris and Russell at the pool


Our trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

3 comments:

  1. LAUREN!! your trip seems amazing!! i want to go!! we need to plan another dive trip soon.. i think my skills are becomming leaky. you are funny with your animations too, sounds just like the way i talk haha. I can't wait to se eyou this weekend!! XOXOX
    love, your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous!!! What a fun trip and funny about the cab driver!!! Ha!!! I've missed you!!! Let's get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! Lance and I stayed at a resort about 1/2 hour from playa del carmen for our honeymoon! We went shopping at the walmart there and took the collectivo's to akumal and talum! Where did you guys dive at? We snorkeled at akumal and it was amazing! P.S. i'm glad you have a blog! I love seeing what is going on with everyone!

    ReplyDelete