I woks this little man up from his nap, in hopes that we wont have any more 5 am mornings.
He is very proud of the lego dragon that he has put together.
A date to the mall for corndogs and playing.
Sixteen weeks pregnant with baby boy.
I so grateful that these two little kids get along so well. Snuggles while watching the ipad.
"I am just so hungry for chocolate" "Mom, that chocolate smells delicious" as she puts her face to the bowl and smells "May I have some now?" "My grandma likes chocolate." It was really hard for this chocolate loving girl to wait for the cookies to be finished.
Dad got his parking place in the garage taken. Then we headed to the duck pond to meet grandma and Tanner while Holden was at school. When the ducks got too close Brooklyn would kick at them to get away.
No comments:
Post a Comment