Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Trampoline Park

I love her attempts at getting shoes on my herself.

I decided to donate my hair. We cut more than ten inches off. It was quite the change!

Took this baby on a morning run while Holden was at school. She had a nice little nap until the stroller stopped moving.

After getting Holden from preschool. I looked over after putting Brooklyn into the car and saw this freshly potty trained little boy watering the grass. We had to have a conversation about how we only water the grass in the backyard at home.

I made a cake for Mom to celebrate her becoming a full professor.

Brooklyn came out of her room after I'd put her to bed. I guess she got tired of waiting for her show to come on.

Auntie came to visit and we all went to the trampoline park for a bit of fun.

After jumping there was a three hour nap on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment