We took a trip down to Albuquerque to visit Dad's family. We had a great time! Russell didn't make the trip with us because he was working out of state. I was a brave girl and took the kids by myself. Well, not all by myself. Jessica met us in the SLC airport and went with us. She was a huge help.
Jess wanted to take Holden to see the Planes movie. He loved it all except for one mushy love scene. He said "Holden's done" then the planes started flying again and he was back into the show!


We toured around the city and saw all the sites where they filmed Breaking Bad. SO COOL!

Grandma was great with the kids. Although I put Brooklyn to sleep on the closet floor with the door closed and she didn't like that to much. :)
She caught a turtle for the kids to look at.







Grandma also brought the old train out for the kids to play with. She said that her kids played with it when they were young.


They kids loved playing with Grandma's marbles.

At the hotel we took the kids swimming. Holden is a crazy man and loves to jump off the edge!
And of course the elevator. Holden loved pushng the buttons.

We took a day to go visit Aunt Linda's farm. I love it there! I think that kids loved it too! Brooklyn was fearless with the animals. She walked right up to all of them. Holden didn't want to touch them.

Holden is so so obsessed with pumpkins. Him and Jax found some that they carried around for a while.
I was shocked that Holden climbed right up onto the monkey bars. NO FEAR!



Pumpkin head! Ashley turned the camera so he could see himself and he made all kids of faces for her!
Holden like sitting on Grandmas chair!
At the airport on the way home.
Brooklyn was so tired! she cried a lot because she didn't want to be held. I have a her a lollipop and it didn't even make it to her mouth. The plane moving put her right out! Funny baby!





No comments:
Post a Comment