Sunday, April 21, 2013

Birthday's

This year we chose to have our birthday dinner at La Caille. It was wonderful! Russell and I tried escargot...YUCK!






Our birthday dinner at the Tanner's house. We each got our own pan of brownies! :)


For my 30th birthday Russell took the day off work to be with me. I was so grateful for that. Thirty is a hard birthday to have! He took the kids and got me a massage, facial and pedicure at the spa. It was wonderful! I got Russell rims for his new car powder coated black.

Brooklyn is so close to crawling. She works so very hard to get to where she wants to be. She really wanted the octopus toy off the dogs beds and was so happy when she got there!



Holden wakes up before Brooklyn every morning and the first thing he says is "a B" (I need B). Once she does wake up she is smothered with hugs and kisses from her brother. Melts my heart how sweet these kids are!



These are my favorite pictures of the kids right now. Oh man, they are sweet!


Funny girl eating lunch. I kept sitting her up and she kept getting back to this position. Funny baby girl!


Russell was rolling Holden and me around in the giant ball.


Brooklyn figured out the walker in 20 seconds. At first, she would jump to get around, that lasted for a day. Now, she is walking all over in it. I'm not sure I am ready for her to be walking yet.


She figured out how to effectively get food into her mouth. She picks up the puffs with one hand, transfers it to the other, then sticks her figures in until she gets it. Or puts her palm to her face. I am so entertained by watching her eat!


Holden and I colored for about an hour this. He was to be 100% supervised with coloring utensils. He colored all over the in-laws white couch with blue pen the other night. I didn't take a picture because I was hoping to not remember the event. Luckily we got all the pen out!



The ReAL game. We are such fans. Russell got the kids some outfits for game days :)




We played the Chivas. It was an entertaining game to watch. We won 1-0!




Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are adorable, and I absolutely LOVE that Holden is such a great big brother!!!! I'm glad that you got spoiled on your birthday, you deserve it, I love all the pics!!!:) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete