My sister-in law and I decided that we needed to head down to Gateway to buy some new maternity clothes. Since it was such a hot day I brought Holdens swim suit with us so that he could see what he thought about the fountains. Needless to say it was a major success. He was shy toward the water at first, but that only lasted for a couple of minutes. He was a CRAZY man! and thats probably an understatement. He started putting is face down so that the fountain could spray him. He was so funny!
Notice that he is the only kid running around. All the other kids got scared when the big fountains went off. Not Holden, he loved it!
Had to show off his shark shoes. Every time he sees them he wants them on his feet.
This moment was so cute. Not sure how I got a picture of it, but I did. Holden walked right up to this little girl and kissed her. I was laughing so hard!! The little girl wanted nothing to do with Holden, but later she tried to give him her chewed on hot dog. I guess thats is 1&1/2 year old love!





so precious!! those shoes are adorable! xoxo Ash
ReplyDelete