This is in my uncle's front yard. BEAUTIFUL! Us and my two cousins, Ashley and Nichole, talking pictures. Holden was pulling his face!

Right in front of my uncles house. Holden was making his face the ENTIRE time we were taking pictures. So we decided it would be fun to get one of all of us making his face... Of course he wouldn't do it!
My uncle then took us to our resort for the next few days, The Hyatt Regency. It was beautiful! This is only a small part of the back of the property. There were pools everywhere. There was no basketball court though. Basketball is a big deal in this family. My Grandpa discovered a gym across the street from the hotel, so we ended up playing basketball there. Also, I decided that I need to play tennis more than once a year on our family vacation. I love the game and I need to get better!
Conor, my cousins son decided that he wanted to eat next to Holden. He is such a sweet boy, he totally helped get Holden a drink. I have to say that I am proud of Holden because he ate 2.5 pieces of pizza while the twins only ate 1. :)

Dinner the next night. Don't mind Holden's undershirt. We took his cute shirt off because it was too stinking hot in our dinner room. Holden showing off he newly acquired straw skills. I don't think that I saw my baby the entire night.

Holden loves to make faces and have faces made at him. Grandpa was showing him how to be a fish. So cute. I love these moments.

Holden playing with Grandpa before dinner.

Holden was wanting to walk around, but his walking skill weren't that great. Layla was making sure that he was okay and standing. The twins were so cute with him.

Holden walked right into Conors arms. He was a little nervous about it. So was I! Conor did great though!
Arizona was great trip. I brought my camera and video camera and didn't even get them out. So, thank you to everyone that I stole pictures from!





BAhahahhahahahha soooo hilarious!! I can't believe some of the pictures you have!! Or did Kendra have those ones of the headstands?!?? Funny, but GREAT memories. And, I looovee the pictures of grandpa and Holden. So adorable. I need copies of those for sure!! Great post.. I loved our time together so much!!! XOXOXO
ReplyDelete