Friday, May 6, 2011

This past weekend we took a quick trip up to Portland to visit Tay and to watch RSL play. We arrived Friday night and went to a new little brewery for dinner. The beer wasn't very good :( Saturday morning we got up and went to the farmers market in Hillsborro. Their markets are a LOT better than ours here. Hopefully one day ours will be better. Russell and I got some super yummy bite size cheese cakes :)) So all the pictures are out of order, but that's nothing new. Blogger frustrates me sometimes. Well most of the time!!

Me and Holden on the train. We both wanted a nap and he got his. He was so cute all bundled up.

As we were getting all of the extra clothes, diaper bag, rain gear, hats, scarves, camera and baby gear all gathered up Holden was giggling in his hat. He must have known how cute he was! little stinker.


Us at the game. Russell found us some seats on the front row. Yes, I am wearing Russell's coat and Holden is inside. If you look close you can see his hood. I was keeping him warm and cozy while he slept :)




Us waiting for the train to head into Portland to watch the game. I love that you can get just about anywhere you want to go via the train. So convenient!! Haha notice that even Holden has his Real gear on!



Us on the train headed to the game. Holden was so great! he was all bundled up in the front carrier. I felt pregnant again. ha!



My mom got this monkey hat for Holden at the farmers market. I think that Tay took about 50 pictures!




Everyone on the train (except Tay,who is taking the picture) headed to the game. There were also lots of Timbers fans on the train too. I have to say that they were all nice to us for the most part. Friendly heckling.




Another picture of Holden in the monkey hat. Man he is CUTE!! He is all smiles all the time!



Another picture of Holden that Tay took. Mom got him that little monkey at the store. Guess mom had a thing for monkeys this weekend...



No comments:

Post a Comment