Monday, April 18, 2011

This past weekend we went to Reno to watch Tay play in her alumni soccer game. I was a little nervous for Holdens first plane ride, but he was amazing, as usual. He sat on my lap, played and slept. He didnt even make a peep. I love this baby! There were extra seats on the plane so we were allowed to take the car seat on with us. It was nice to set him in it to take a little nap time. Making it through security went more smoothly then I thought it would. Traveling with the baby was no harder then traveling with my husband :)

All of us sitting at the Wolf Pack Stadium watching Jessica play soccer. It was a super nice day, 70 degrees and sunny.

Our little family. Holden was so "go with the flow"
Craig, Jana, and Mom were kinda fighting over who got to hold the baby. I dont think we really actually watched too much of the game. The alumni team ended up winning 1-0. Tay was super excited!
Holden wearing Craigs had to keep his little head out of the sun.
Holdens contributions to the flight home. He slept the entire way! I was happy that he could stay under his little blanket because he was pants less. Our flight was so early that I just grabbed clothes and changed him when he woke up, but I left the pants in the suitcase...oops.

2 comments:

  1. SISSYY!!!!! I love your pictures!! I had so much fun spending time with you guys and am so glad mom made it possible!! Holden is so adorable! I love the pics of you guys at my game. GO ALUMNI!!! :) wuv you. see you in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh He is just a Doll Lauren!! I love reading you Blog, and being able to get all these great updates on your adorable Family

    ReplyDelete