Dew Tour championships... Saturday we headed up to
Snowbasin to watch the dew tour championships. It is amazing to think that the dew tour travels all over the country and we get to have in out back yard resort,
Snowbasin. It was awesome to see these amazing
skiers flying so high on the 22 foot super pipe.
We parked in the second lot and rode the chair lift up to where the pipe was. I have to say that I have never been on the lift with out my snowboard or skis. Kinda fun.
David Wise is flying on the right side of the pipe.

David Rolland won today with a score of 95. A dew tour record.
Haha I took a picture of the banner, the
tv cameras and this dudes crazy sweater.
Dorky I know. :)

Amanda, Brooke and Me enjoying the sunny 47 degree weather.

Look at the beautiful super pipe in the background. The sunny day was so nice, I cant get over it! There were so many people just
hanging out enjoying the beer and sun.
Sissy!! I lovvee these pics! dang, I wish I was there.. it looks so gorgeous! It reminds me of the olympics when we went to PC for the men's halfpipe. How much was it to go?
ReplyDelete