While Jess was here over
Christmas, she and Russell decided to make beer. Its an amber. The brewing night was pretty fun. Jess, Russell and Dane were joking all night long while I held the baby and listened.
Jess checking the temperature of the wort. I think that my sister is the biggest fan of beer that I know!!

Dane helping by drinking some beer. Ha! The pipe on the counter circulates cold water to cool the wort down so that the yeast can be added with out killing it.
Russell and Ryan bottling the beer after it sat in the basement for 2 weeks. It is a big job to get all the bottles cleaned and filled.

Russell and Alex getting beer bottled. The bottled beer should be ready for drinking around Feb 7. Anyone who wants a taste is more than welcome to come over :)

YEESSSS. you are 100% right.. a big beer dork of a sister you have :) And I am totally fine with it!! haha. I can't wait to try the goods. I hope mom will bring some to me! Love you sissy. miss you and baby H (and russ, ryker and huddy too)!
ReplyDelete