Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This weekend we went up to Jackson to watch Curtis and Boyd cross the finish line after they rode 206 miles on their bikes. They were on the bike for about 12 hours!!! Of course all my pictures are out of order. The race pictures are at the bottom.

On Monday we decided to canoe around Jenny lake. It was so much fun! Russell is so good to me. He let me sit at the front of the boat and just enjoy the view most of the time while he paddled.

Carol and Curtis looking at all the dead trees.
Carol with her feet in the cold water. It was only 60 degrees. If the water had been warmer I would have been really tempted to jump in.

Jessie and Boyd in the paddle boat. Jess took a ton of pictures of everything while Boyd paddled them around.


Russell and Me in our canoe. I tried to get the grand teton in the background, but I missed a little. It was so nice to be out on the calm water.


Haha this picture makes me laugh. Russell wanted me to give a thumbs up because the baby was kicking so hard. His way of making me laugh and enjoy. :) Anyway, my belly at 30 weeks. Some people tell me how little I am and others tell me that I am huge and I should be having a baby any day....I hope not!

Again my tummy at 30 weeks. We got our crib and dresser this week. I will post pictures as soon as everything is all set up and looking good. The crib converts into a full size bed, which is exciting to me. I am all about saving some cash on buying beds down the road. :)

The guys at the finish line. They all needed to stand and lean against their bikes so they wouldn't fall over. From left to right, Curtis, Boyd, Uncle Don, his son Matt and Don's friend Glen.




The guys about to cross the finish line.


Another shot of the boys coming in from their long day of riding.
Every year we go up to Jackson is so much fun. I always forget how beautiful it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment