Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here are some pictures of Easter and our new house.

Our Easter egg hunt. Mom is explaining the rules. Everyone gets a basket and when the basket is full they have to come back to the house dump the basket into a bag and take a shot before they can go back out and hunt.

Everyone taking their pre-game shot.

Me hunting. I only got one basket of eggs, but I found the most $$. I shook every egg that I picked up. If it had money in it I kept it, if it had candy I put it back down.

There were several eggs hidden in the play set. It was super funny to see the big kids climbing to get eggs off of it.


Russell on his third basket full.

Us helping Larissa find some eggs. She was having a great time. She kept telling the big kids that it was not nice to push each other out of the way. I forgot to mention that the big kid hunt is full body contact!!!


Russell's hotness!!!

Jana, Larissa and Russell going through their loot.



Jana and Craig found 70ish dollars + all their candy.


Russell and I got 85 dollars + all his candy. Larissa gave me all her sugar-free treats. What a sweet little girl!


Don't tell anyone, but mom was the Easter bunny. haha. We told Larissa that Mom was the Easter bunnies helper, so Larissa gave her the bunny ears to wear.

The NEW house. Of course the pictures got out of order. Don't look at the mess. I took these pictures the day we moved in. I promise that I will post more when the house is picked up and put together.
This is the laundry room. It is big with lots of storage. :) me like!


The dogs waiting in the truck while the boys packed it with all of our junk.


The boys moving the big stuff out of the condo. I am glad that I was at work for this part. I think that I hate actually moving the stuff more than I hate packing and unpacking it all!




So glad that my dad has a nice, big enclosed trailer. Make things so much easier.


The puppies watching everyone in action at the condo.



The entry way at the new house. I love the hooks by the front door.


This is the office as you come into the house. We don't have a nice pretty desk to show off so for now it is going to be a sitting room. Huddy has already found that he likes to sit on the arm of the couch and look out the front window. haha.

The dinning room and kitchen. I love the open-ness of the room. We don't have a refrigerator yet, but it is coming this week. YAY! its hard to live without one!!!!!!

The living room. I am standing in the kitchen taking the picture. Again love the open-ness. It will be so much better when it is all clean! I didn't tell Kimberlee that I was taking the picture, sorry.


The mud room. I love that there is a place to put the deep freeze inside the house. This room is right of the garage and leads into the laundry room.

Our closet is huge :) haha. We don't even fill 1/2 of it up.

Ryker following me around as I was taking pictures.


The master bathroom. I like the double sink idea.

The master bedroom. It will look so much better once everything is put where it goes.


The hall way and stairs down to the unfinished basement. There are 2 more bedrooms that you can see the doors to. I didn't take pictures of them because they were a super super huge mess. Right now one is my sewing room and one is Russell's office.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful new home, Lauren!! It looks so nice and spacious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the move went well - your new house is gorgeous! Glad you had a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete