Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to Portland....Happy Halloween!
Craig and Jana buying tickets for the train. The train goes everywhere up there for only $4.75. I wish that the train were everywhere here too!

One of my sisters favorite brewery's.

Us eating dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery.

Mom and Jessica enjoying their sampler.



All of us at the dinner table.




Craig and Jana warming their tooshies by the fire an Mcminamans.




Russell and me sitting in the waiting room of Mcminamans.





Jana and Craig at the sports bar watching RSL kick some Crew butt!!!


Mom, Russell and Me supporting our team!


Russell and Me right after RSL scored the goal to beat the Crew!


All of us outside Jessicas apartment, on our way to the bar to watch the soccer game.



Happy Halloween...all of us sitting around a fire and watching the little kids trick-o-treat!



Jana trying to start the fire with wet wood...pretty funny!



Jana and Craig sitting by the fire enjoying Halloween.


Russell and Me sitting by the fire enjoying our warm drinks under the full moon.

My sister attacking me, and my mom and husband joining her. I guess that they felt that I was loved deprived....or they were drunk!! haha


Me giving my sister some love!


And more love....

Russell holding me down so that my sister and him can torture me! I seriously could not move...at all!!


The hold that Russell had me in.

2 comments:

  1. haha your pictures are so fun, and descriptive, I almost feel like I was there.. Almost, and then I realize that I wasn't and I feel sad! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your sign into your blog you go to your page layout, click on add a gadget on the right, scroll down and click on blog list. When you get there you'll have to transfer all your friends over on to this new blog list by clicking on Add a blog to your list and then typing in the link, then at the top of that blog list page it has a sort by section, just make sure that it sorts by most recently updated, viola!! Does that make sense?? If not call me and I'll walk you through it over the phone!

    ReplyDelete